We are currently inviting perioperative nurse leaders to submit abstracts to be included in the 2020 Poster Gallery at the annual OR Manager Conference, September 30 – October 2 at The Mirage hotel in Las Vegas.
Accepted poster presenters will receive 30% off of their registration. If accepted, you will receive a promo code when you receive your acceptance email.
The purposes of the posters session are to:
• Provide a forum for presenting completed research or in-progress research with preliminary results
• Present research, performance improvement projects, or clinical practice innovations visually using graphs, illustrations, or photographs
The goals of the poster session are to:
• Promote communication and collaborative research among nurses
• Provide opportunities for exchange of research and performance improvement
• Explore advances in perioperative clinical practice
Process for Review:
• Each submission (without names attached) will be reviewed by a panel of nurse leaders
• The panel will determine final poster selection, evaluating the relevance of the research topic, all findings, and impact on the perioperative leadership community
• Infection Control
• Patient Safety
• Process Improvement
The panel will determine final poster selection, evaluating the relevance of the research topic, all findings, and impact on the perioperative leadership community
Unless otherwise specified on the submitted abstract, the first author listed will be expected to be present at the conference. The 2020 Poster Sessions will take place:
Poster Session – Meet the Authors
Thursday, October 1
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: July 22, 2020
Notification of acceptance or rejection will be sent by July 31st.
To submit your poster for review, please complete this Poster Submission Form. You can also email Taylor McCarthy, Conference Program Manager, at TMcCarthy@accessintel.com.
Submit Your Poster Session