In its fourth year, the PACU Manager Summit brings together leaders in post anesthesia care for three days of continuing education and networking opportunities, with a focus on providing the resources necessary for addressing the unique challenges faced in the post-operative setting.
- A half-day workshop taking a deep-dive into throughput and integrating multiple levels of care
- A dual-track program with ten breakout sessions covering topics like managing post-operative pain, magnet designation, and budget concepts
- Four inspiring keynote presentations from acclaimed speakers
- Q&A with a diverse panel of leaders in PACU management
- Actionable lessons and tools you can immediately apply to your practice
- Access to the Exhibit Hall to network with vendor partners and participate in various networking events, including poster presentations and PACU-specific Exhibitor CE programs
- CE certificates for sessions attended
- Indirect and Direct credits applicable for CPAN and CAPA designations
- OR Manager Conference OnDemand
At the PACU Manager Summit, we honor an exceptional PACU leader – one who has made remarkable contributions to not only their surgical suite, but also the perioperative community.
Does this make you think of someone that should win? Nominate a colleague by July 15, 2020. The winner will be announced at the Breakfast, Opening Remarks and Awards Presentation on Wednesday, September 30 at the 2020 OR Manager Conference.
See What We Have Planned
View the full program
Look for this logo in the Conference Program to build a customized PACU-specific schedule. The PACU Manager Summit is available for any perioperative leader with the All Access Pass or the PACU Manager Summit Only pass. Click here for more information and to register.