The OR Manager Conference is thrilled to be back in Las Vegas and at the Mirage! We hope while you are onsite you will take some time to experience all that the Mirage has to offer.
Book Your Room
Hotel Information Mirage Las Vegas 3400 S. Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89109
New LOWERED Rate
Weekday Rate: $98 per night (includes nightly resort fee)
Weekend Rate: $108 per night (includes nightly resort fee)
Reservation Deadline: Friday, August 28 or until the hotel sells out Reservations can be made online or by calling the hotel directly at (800) 499-6311 and referencing the OR Manager Conference, ASC Leader Summit and PACU Manager Summit. The discounted rate will be available until the hotel sells out or Friday, August 28, 2020. The resort fee includes the following amenities:
- In-room wired and wireless high-speed internet access
- Property wide wireless internet access
- Access to the Fitness Center at the Mirage Spa
- Electronic Newspaper Access
- Notary Services at the Business Center
- Lobby Internet Kiosks and Concierge
- Complimentary Business Center Services including notary and free copies or faxes (up to 10 pages)
**BEWARE OF MISLEADING OFFERS THAT CLAIM TO PROVIDE ACCESS TO THE OR MANAGER CONFERENCE HOTEL BLOCK** We have been made aware that certain companies are targeting OR Manager Conference exhibitors and attendees to secure your rooms at the Mirage through them. Examples of these companies include NSA, Expo Travel Bureau, and ETB Travel. Please note that these groups are in no way affiliated with OR Manager Conference and beware of their false claims of having access to hotel rooms in the official room block. You will receive information directly from OR Manager Conference regarding any legitimate housing updates.
Experience The Mirage! It may be a work trip, but why not take some time to enjoy all that Las Vegas has to offer. We have partnered with the Mirage to offer you plenty of discounted services to make your trip better. Enjoy 20% at Cravings’ Ultimate Buffet with 11 international cooking stations and unlimited beer and wine or BOGO drinks at The Still which features 27 TVs and classic bar food. Fill your evenings with up to 20% off entertainment from Boyz II Men, The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil and more. If you come to Vegas for the nightlife, check out 1 OAK Nightclub with a special offer of VIP bottle service and a 2 hour ‘Open Bar’ package. Relax at the spa or refresh your looks at the salon with 20% off executive shaves, facials, haircuts and blowouts.
Dining at The Mirage
- Delmonico Steakhouse: One of Emeril Lagasse’s 4 restaurants on the strip. New Orleans inspired steaks with one of the best mixology programs.
- Esther’s Kitchen: Farm-to-table Italian fare
- Harvest by Roy Ellamar: Wide-open dining room that mixes a casual energy with fine-dining precision. Freshly picked produce is prepared alongside sustainable seafood and choice cuts of meats from some of the country’s top ranches.
- Lakeside: Scenic waterside dining with fresh fish and jazz brunch on Sundays
- Mizumi: High-end sushi, true certified wagyu, and a koi pond… what else do you need?
- Red Plate: Upscale Cantonese cuisine in a barebones modern setting
- Sparrow + Wolf: Global menu with live fire cooking
- See a full list of restaurants here.
Shopping at The Mirage The Mirage features world-class shopping options from specialty shops to necessities! Click here for a complete list of shopping options.