New in 2020!
The ASC Leader Summit brings together ASC administrators, directors, and managers for three days of continuing education and networking opportunities, with a focus on providing the resources necessary for running an efficient, safe, and profitable outpatient facility.
This program is approved for up to 13.0 hours of AEUs and up to 1.0 hours of IPCHs by BASC Provider #1301.
ASC Leader Summit sessions are included in your conference pass to OR Manager Conference On Demand automatically.
- A luncheon presented by the Ambulatory Surgery Center Association’s (ASCA) Director of Education and Clinical Affairs, covering regulatory and quality measure reporting updates
- Four inspiring keynote presentations from acclaimed speakers
- Q&A with a diverse panel of leaders in ambulatory care
- Actionable lessons and tools you can immediately apply to your practice
- Access to the Exhibit Hall to network with vendor partners and participate in various networking events, including poster presentations and ASC-specific Exhibitor CE programs
- CE and AEU certificates for sessions attended
- OR Manager Conference OnDemand
At the ASC Leader Summit, we honor the outstanding ASC Leader of the Year who has enhanced the experience and operation of their outpatient facility.
See What We Have Planned
View the full program
Look for this logo in the Conference Program to build a customized ASC-specific schedule. The ASC Leader Summit is available for any perioperative leader with the All Access Pass or the ASC Leader Summit Only pass. Click here for more information and to register.